Flycraft Stand Up Paddle Board SUP Fishing Package
The Flycraft 10' Inflatable Fishing Stand Up Paddle Board: The ultra-light, ultra-stable stand up paddle board designed to get you into those perfect fishing spots on your favorite rivers, streams, creeks and lakes.
How The Flycraft SUP Helps You Catch More Fish:
- Our super stable, extra rigid, dropped stitched Flycraft Aircore PVC gives you a solid platform and the rigidity you need to fish streams, lakes, and rivers...plus it's awesome for yoga.
- Transporting your SUP is quick & easy with its lightweight (25 lbs.).
- Two running flexible fins on each side open up a ton of new water ways.
- Track straighter, easier with an upgraded future's fin with more volume then most SUPs.
- Get a longer lasting board with an upgraded Leifield C7 valve that's more durable than cheaper values used in most SUPs.
- A removable handle gets out of your way when fishing, plus gives you a flat yoga board.
- Comfort and stability. A full size pad gives you plenty of room for yoga.
- Less snags with a mat that is raised around the d-rings.
- Plenty of room for storage with 22 d-rings in strategic areas.
- THICKNESS: 6"
- LENGTH: 10' 2"
- WIDTH: 33.5"
- WEIGHT: 25 lbs
- MAX CAPACITY: 300 lbs
- D-RINGS: 21
- HANDLES: 3
- TUBES: 14.5 inches
- WARRANTY: 1-Year Factory Warranty
- SHIPPING TIME: Guaranteed to ship in 1-2 business days
SUP Fishing Package:
Includes everything in the SUP Base Package: Board, Travel Bag, Upgraded Fin, Pump, Repair Kit, 1-Year Factory Warranty, Plus:
The Innovative Gravity Fin pops up when it hits rocks, giving you the ability to go down shallows and still maintain control of your board. The gravity fin also has a baseboard for our anchor system.
The SUP's Anchor System eliminates the biggest pain in paddle board fishing. Now you can post up and not be swept away by wind. This 5 lb anchor is not intended for use in current.
The Tower gives you the ability to quickly switch from rod to paddle, as well as greater fishing stability. The anchor system is seamlessly controlled from the Tower.
Q: Can I anchor in current?
A: Anchoring in current is not recommended. The anchor is intended for use on still water such as lakes and ponds.
View full product details »