Flycraft’s Inflatable Fishing Boat: Guide Fish Package (3-Man)
The Flycraft Guide 14' 3-man inflatable boat is wider and longer to comfortably accommodate a 3rd person. With a new frame design and secure leg locks for each angler, this is the perfect boat for the avid fisherman or guide.
This boat was designed to have all the comforts and advantages of a drift boat, but with superior access to smaller water and rocky streams. Transportation with this boat couldn’t be easier with the ability to put on the roof of a vehicle or back of a truck, or just deflate the raft and break down the frame.
The Flycraft Guide 3-Man Features at a Glance:
- Two people can securely stand while fishing with our leg lock standing braces
- Self Bailing Floor
- Gives you access to remote river sections with superior shallow draft technology (3-4 inches).
- High pressure dropped stitched floor that provides a rock solid platform to stand on.
- Gives you all the comforts of a drift boat with the accessibility of a light-weight inflatable boat
- 360 degree rotating seats (shade of grey on seats may vary)
- Internally ran anchor system
- Heavily Reinforced Bottom protects your boat from the river bottom
- Fits on roof, RV compartment, or bed of a truck with use of tailgate extender
- Frame breaks down for easy storage and transport
- Weight: 145 lbs
- 14' long x 56" wide
- Rated for Class III rapids
- Handles up to a 3.5 hp motor
- 1200 lb Capacity
Guide Fish Package Includes:
- 5 Air Chamber Bombproof Raft
- Leifield C7 Valves
- Multi-Piece Ultralight Aluminum Frame
- Three Ultralight Seats
- Two 360 Degree Seat Swivel
- Front & Rear Lean Bar
- Internally Ran Anchor System
- Field Repair Kit
- Cam Straps (includes 7)
- Grade 8 Seat Mounting Hardware
- Stainless Steel Frame Bolts
- High Capacity Air Pump with Aluminum Shaft
- Two Cataract Streamlite 8'9" Oars: Lightweight and super strong. One of our favorite oars we've rowed with. ($940 value)
- Guide Gear Rack: A lightweight way to store all your gear for the day or a multi-day trip on the rear of your fly fishing boat. This ultralight gear rack is machined from one piece of anodized aluminum, weighing just under 10 lbs. Strap your gear or store your cooler. ($300 value)
- 2:1 Mechanical Advantage Anchor System: State of the art internally ran anchor system with cam cleat, laser engraved locking carabiner and ball bearing pulleys. ($45 value)
Bonus 1: Upgraded Flycraft Super-Strong Steel Oarlocks ($80 value)
Bonus 2: 3-Year Factory Warranty
GET FREE SHIPPING (save $350) ON ANY GUIDE 3-MAN PACKAGE | CHECKOUT CODE: FREESHIPPING926 | EXPIRES TUES 9/26
Please select all options.